lintninja: (Default)
[personal profile] lintninja
I have to say that it is harder and harder to have any holiday spirit with one thing after another going all screwball on us. I knew that the car needed some work, but I didn't think it was the alternator. Gonna be about $1100. Not happening this year. So, we get to see how we get around without a car for a while. At some point I will have to stop driving because of my eyes, but I didn't want to have to stop so soon. Grump.
Truth is, that with all of the accumulated crap over the past few years, I have very few emotions left. Unless endurance is an emotion.

Date: 2025-12-26 07:57 pm (UTC)
fexurbislexorbis5: (Default)
From: [personal profile] fexurbislexorbis5
I am so sorry, honey. There's no good timing for the car to need that kind of work, but this is still pretty bad timing. Sending you lots of love.

Profile

lintninja: (Default)
lintninja

August 2026

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9101112131415
161718192021 22
23242526272829
3031     

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 14th, 2026 04:17 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios