It has been a special day. Order of bags to finish my large order for the nursery was not delivered to our door but put into a locker with no access code. The only person from the front office that could get it out was not available today, so I will be 2 days late delivering the order and will not get paid until sometime next week. As if that was not enough, I have somehow fucked up and am being shunned. I do not know what I did, but somehow, I shut Loren out today and he disappeared for three hours and will not tell me what I did. He has now gone to bed and will not talk to me. He has pulled the covers over his head. I am living with a five yhear old.
Page Summary
Style Credit
- Style: Neutral Good for Practicality by
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags
no subject
Date: 2026-05-07 12:11 pm (UTC)